Ok, ok, there's been enough nagging going on around these parts that I will finally post. I've been just swamped at work, plus having camera issues, so I've just not been in the mood to blog. But I have been in the mood to knit!
Keeping with the theme of no UFOs, the following have been accomplished in the new year:
- Dad's birthday hat
- Steph's birthday surprise (shhhh)
- Pink Granite Socks That Rock for myself (ooooooh aaaaaaaaah)
- a single Pomatomus sock to make a pair!
And the current WIPs:
- wool peddler's shawl in alpaca/silk from Lisa using Sheila's beautiful glass needles
- Dad's birthday scarf (better finish that one soon!)
- Mars Quake socks in Lisa's new supertwist
This girl did have the opportunity to have some fun recently:
Starting in the back left and going clockwise, that's Barb, Sam, Sheila, Lisa and myself. It was so wonderful to see both Lisa and Sheila and their husbands at Stitches West. It was a pleasure to meet Tinkerbell in person, she is every bit as sweet and efficient as the name implies. I picked up her Twist and Lace scarf pattern. It is ever so beautiful and will be knit up in some of Lisa's sock. And the shopping, oh the shopping. I will reveal in small bits, just to keep you in suspense. Until next time...