Friday, June 13, 2008

But does she knit?

That's the real question, isn't it? Does she ever knit?

This is what my desk currently looks like:

On the left, a blue surpise. On the right, a pair of socks for DS#1, destined to be hidden away until Christmas.

And my bag:

Jules, by Kate Blackburn. Yarn from Posh Yarn, because everyone needs a little posh in their life.

The answer evidently is:

ONLY WITH DOUBLE POINTS

I do have one FO to report. It is well received, even if it has no eyes and the ears are on backwards. Any guesses?



clickety click to embiggen


It is well loved.

clickety click to embiggen


And gives kisses.

clickety click to embiggen


On the canine front, look who I caught sleeping on the newly re-upholstered chair in the dining room.

I guess everyone needs a place to hide sometimes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
How Sweet is That....VERY!!

Romi said...

I love the blue!

Anonymous said...

O.k., the Alex photo is fabulous! I'm glad he was able to bond, even sans eyes. ;-) And give my favorite beagle a scritch! - Sam

renee said...

Adorable sock monkey!! And to see a knit that well loved is pretty much what we're all shooting for, right?