Thursday, March 01, 2007

Sockret Pal Reveal

My sockret pal surprised me with another package today. The swap ends in March, so this is her reveal package. Look at all the fun goodies she sent:

There's a bar of soap called wild rose that is freshening up my office, the almost argyles sock pattern from knitpicks, a box of Trader Joe's chocolate tea (perfect on this wintry day), an adorable sheep craft, and an emergency sock knitting kit.
Inside that emergency knitting kit is this:

That's a skein of Cherry Tree Hill sock yarn in a pretty turquoise solid, a set of dpns, and 4 cute sheep stitch markers! I love the sheep stitch markers!
My Sockret Pal is Jennifer at CraftyLilly. Thank you, Sockret Pal. You have been an extremely generous spoiler!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay! I'm glad the package arrived safely and that you like it all. I've enjoyed spoiling you!

Joanne said...

What wonderful goodies! I missed you there, for a while. I guess things got busy, and I understand that, but I kept checking your blog to be sure things were A-OK!

Charity said...

Very nice package! Jennifer was my pal in another swap - she's a great spoiler! :0)