Friday, November 03, 2006

The week in review

One of my favorite websites is the weekly photo essays featured on MSN.

I would like to present my own version of a week in review:

We had a princess (no surprise there), a green power ranger, and a dragon ninja. Between the Power Ranger and the Ninja, I knew my daughter was safe walking the streets in the dark.


Proof that you are never too big to be a lap dog. I had to check Tina's bag at the door to make sure she wasn't smuggling a pet home. I did offer to trade her a dog for a wheel....


And last but not least, a yummy package from my SP9! She sent lots of local goodies including a candle and candy from her town, plus the yarn, matching beads, needles and a crochet hook plus pattern to make a beaded scarf! Not only did she put together this package, but she had also knit the scarf herself and sent me a photo of her FO so I would get the idea of what the scarf looks like. I can tell that my SP put a lot of thought into this package, and I want her to know that I really appreciate all of the effort! Thanks SP!

9 comments:

Barb said...

Hey, "I" felt better walking the streets that night as well! I love your lap dog. Her tail was going a mile a minute. I think she enjoyed her elevated status :-) Thanks for such a lovely evening Jen!

vanessa said...

as always your kidlets are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Cute costumes on the kids! And the "lap" dog is too funny.

Anonymous said...

I've been enjoying your blog for a few weeks now. Your Aunt Deb told me about it!

Joanne said...

We have two lap dogs here...you just need a big enough lap! (I get bruises from it, but still love it.) Your kids are cute in costume, but cuter in regular clothes!

Sam said...

Now that's my kind of week in review. Thanks for the welcome respite!

Anonymous said...

Great puppy photo. I have been meaning to tell you thanks for your kind e-mail while I was out of town with my mum. It meant a lot. I am thinking of ordering that darn skunk scarf...it is too cute for words. your kids are very cute!

Anonymous said...

Great puppy photo. I have been meaning to tell you thanks for your kind e-mail while I was out of town with my mum. It meant a lot. I am thinking of ordering that darn skunk scarf...it is too cute for words. your kids are very cute!

Anonymous said...

Great puppy photo. I have been meaning to tell you thanks for your kind e-mail while I was out of town with my mum. It meant a lot. I am thinking of ordering that darn skunk scarf...it is too cute for words. your kids are very cute!