Wednesday, May 02, 2007

All work and no play

makes jen cranky. I am so looking forward to having a long weekend to spend with friends and family. And wool, sheep, yarn, beads...what more could a girl want?

I've been afflicted with startitis.

Specs:
Krista Tee from White Lies Designs, in Webs' Goshen yarn, a cotton/modal/silk blend new to them this year. Pattern and yarn purchased at Stitches West this year.


Specs:
Evelyn Clark's Shetland Triangle from Wrap Style, in handpainted Sylph fine fingering weight yarn, 100% superwash, color "Spring is here!" from Spritely Goods. Aren't the colors lovely?

3 comments:

vanessa said...

yes, the colors are lovely :-)

Anonymous said...

So tell me about the Goshen, I am thinking I need some....

Romi said...

I've had *terrible* start-itis lately! I hope it passes. Those are gorgeous projects. :)