Saturday, July 05, 2008

Tag, you're it!

Annie, who was kind enough to leave a little yarn and fiber for me at Black Sheep, tagged me.

The rules: Are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer. Play nice, children.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was counting down the days to the birth of my first child, and working for a large disk manufacturing company in Minnesota.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today- not in any particular order?
Play with my kids, do some gardening, start the laundry, go flower shopping and knit!

3. Snacks I enjoy.
chocolate chip cookies, raspberries

4. Places I’ve lived-
Gambrills, MD; Berlin, Germany; Odenton, MD; Columbia, MD; Eagan, MN; Minneapolis, MN; Hopkinton, MA; Bellevue, WA; Woodinville, WA

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
It would be my civic duty to open the west coast's best yarn and fiber haven.

6. What are some jobs you’ve had:
project manager, product manager, who wants to talk about work anyway?

People I'm going to Tag are:
Barb
Tina
Sam
Anyone else who has not posted this meme yet!

1 comment:

ChickenChum said...

Thanks for tagging me!!
I finally got to do it : )