Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tour de Fleece and Shout Out

There's a new button over in the sidebar, yep, I signed up for the Tour de Fleece. This is my first year entering the race, and I am off to a late start. However I feel confident in my ability to earn The Maillot Jaune (Yellow Jersey). My goal is to ply the red/gold wool silk I purchased at OFFF last year, and was just re-inspired to spin up at BSG. This is an attainable goal if I set the proper amount of time aside. Priorities!

I'd like to make a shout out to my friend Kerry, who when properly motivated by promises of chocolate, STR, and cashmere, has finished her koigu sweater over the 4th of July weekend. Doesn't it look great? Well done, Kerry!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm rooting for you! Spin, girl, spin! I'll be trying to catch up with the Tour de Fleece (unofficially) next week when I'm off work.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!! That is, indeed, what it took! And don't forget the Harmony laceweight!!

You can do it! May the wind be at your back and the coffers of caffeine filled to keep you going!!