Friday, March 03, 2006

Definitely not enough

I completed the back of the Square sweater and sewed the shoulder seams together yesterday. Matress stitch on garter is a piece of cake, but the stockinette sections left a bit to be desired! I have 18g of the light green left. This is definitely not enough to knit two striped sleeves. I will be ordering on-line as soon as I am done writing this post. I have 45g of the dark color remaining, and considering this is a long discontinued color of Rowan wool cotton that I purchased in London, I am pretty sure it will be impossible to find any more. (Holly, a deep blueish-green just in case you have some in stash) I plan to wind this into two equal weight balls. The sleeves are knit top down, so worse comes to worse, the sleeves will be a) short or b) different colors.

No comments: