Friday, March 31, 2006

The End of SP7

Today is the last day of SP7. This was the first secret pal exchange that I participated in, and it won't be the last. My spoilee was Alison of Just Another Day. Hi Alison! She is a SP veteran, and was very friendly throughout the whole event. We e-mailed on a weekly basis and became good friends. She tried in the first few weeks to trick me into giving clues, but I think she realized about a month in that I was onto her, and from then on we I relaxed into the getting to know you phase. I really enjoyed having the chance to meet her.

The person who was spoiling me is from Canada, but that's about all that I know! She was super sneaky with surprise packages and anonymous comments on my blog. She did write to let me know that her final package might be a little late coming across the border. I hope she will leave me a comment and reveal herself!

I am definitely signing up for SP8. Registration opens tomorrow.

No comments: