Friday, August 25, 2006

It's done!

The shadow knitting sweater is done!


And the Dublin Bay sock from yesterday, frogged. The back of the ankle was way too baggy, and Sam showed me her beautiful Dublin Bay sock with ribbing up the back of the leg, and I was just too disgusted to fix the dang thing. I hate it when everyone knows about a problem and a great solution, except me.

Tonight I need to cast on for a new project. It will have to be a quick one, though, as I signed up for two new knitswaps:

The sockret pal is like a secret pal exchange, except you have to knit a pair of socks for your pal. I absolutely love the socks from my Sockapaloooza swap, and therefore thought I would enjoy another sock swap. If you want to sign up, hurry along to the website (click the button). They are only taking 100 swappers to keep the list manageable, and I was #50!


The second swap I signed up for is the International Scarf Exchange 3. This is their third time around, but the first time I have joined. I have a lot of scarves on my want-to-knit list from the Scarf Style book, and this sounds like a great motivator to finally get this started!

No comments: