Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Tuesdays are for...

...I don't know what. My brain is starting to un-numb after having some dental work this morning. Perhaps I will come up with a catchy title later? (it's doubtful)

Lest we think that I never finish something, here is the Blue Faced Leister in color Joseph's Coat from the fabulous Lisa which I wrote about last week:



OK, so it is not totally finished. But the yarn has been washed, and will hopefully be dry tonight. This is destined to become a chunky scarf, perhaps using a mistake rib stitch and my new #10s from Sheila. (and no, Sheila does not pay me royalties. I just love,love,love her stuff!)

And, for Angela, a photo of the Short Row Rib, in progress:

4 comments:

e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Wow that josephs coat looks beautiful!!!

CatonsvilleCats said...

Isn't that bfl just heavenly??

Angela said...

You're ahead of my on the Joseph's Coat dear. I'll have to see if I can get that and the scarf finished this weekend. Short Row Rib is looking very nice.

Sam said...

The Joseph's coat is looking good! I'll look forward to seeing the scarf - should be scrummy! You have to hide to knit until tomorrow, yes? Say goodbye to Linnea for me. :-)