Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thank you, Sockret Pal

I received a surprise package in the mail yesterday, from my Sockret Pal!


See that skein of gorgeous red yarn? That's a skein of Lisa Souza Sock! Merino in garnet. Did I mention that she's my favorite color artist and a personal friend? SWEET!

The cute sheepie on top is a Pez! I heart Pez! I didn't know they were making cute stuffed keychains. I'll have to keep an eye out in the stores and pick some up for my kids. Because this one is all MINE, baby.

There was another key chain of sorts in the package - pictured on the far right. It's a mini sockblocker attached to a keychain, and instructions to knit a miniature sock! What a great use of all those teeny leftover skeins of sock yarn. Just think, one could have a keychain to match every outfit! LOL.

My Sockret pal also sent a small notebook which is going right into my purse, and a very pretty card introducing herself. It was such a nice surprise to receive this package, that it inspired me to wrap up the Halloween treats I have been collecting for my Sockret Pal. USPS, here I come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! It made it! Glad you like everything!

Opal said...

What a fun haul! I love the mini sockblocker keychain!

Sheila E said...

You really raked it in!! What wonderful presents!! Can't wait to see the new socks from Lisa's yarn. I too am hooked on Souza yarns!!
Now I want a pez key chain and I don't even like pez!